As you might expect, I’ve been planning a range of launch events and other readings across Ontario to accompany the launch of my debut poetry collection, Players. Though the book’s official launch date is April 15, these events will be happening on different dates over the next few months.
This is a current list of all the events I have in the works. I’ll be adding more information to these entries as it becomes available.
All events are free to attend unless otherwise noted.
- Toronto – April 5 – 7pm, Another Story Bookshop – Palimpsest Press Toronto launch with Mark Sampson (Weathervane) and Shawna Lemay (Rumi and the Red Handbag). Refreshments will be served.
- Hamilton – April 22 – 12pm, Hamilton Central Library – Lunch Hour Concerts with The Caskey School of Music and John Terpstra.
- Toronto – April 24 – 7:30pm, The Central – The Underdog Poets Academy with dalton derkson and Eloisa Toledo Francia.
- Guelph – April 27 – 7pm, eBar – book launch with readings by Andrea Perry (launching Rise, Vocamus Press), Allison LaSorda, and the &, collective, and music by Ruth Anna Lindemeir.
- London, ON – April 28 – 7pm, Brown and Dickson (Novacks Building, 211 King Street) – Palimpsest Press London launch with Mark Sampson (Weathervane) and Dorothy Mahoney (Off-Leash).
- St. Catharines – April 29 – 7:30pm, Niagara Artists Centre – Blur Blur Blur: An Evening of Multidisciplinary Poetry + Performance (Border Blur Reading Series at In the Soil Arts Festival). Tickets for this event are $10 (or free with an In The Soil festival pass), and are available at the In the Soil Arts Festival website here.
- Toronto – May 31 – 8:00pm, The Black Swan – Art Bar with Dane Swan and Paulina O’Kieffe
- Coburg – June 2 – 7:30pm, The Human Bean – Coburg launch of Players at lay your WORD down, Coburg’s monthly open mic.